All Packed and Ready to Go!

I’ll be leaving in the morning. I have changed my route a little bit to avoid rain/snow. I was planning on going up through West Yellowstone and into Montana, and then over the upper portion of the US. But because of the weather forecast, I’m going to head straight east on I-80 until I get to Des Moines, Iowa, and then turn north up into Canada to hook up with my planned route.

Looks like I’ll be in some cooler weather for most of the day tomorrow. But thanks to heated clothing, which plugs into the battery of my motorcycle, I should stay nice and warm.
Talk to you again tomorrow night. I should be somewhere just east of Cheyenne by tomorrow night.