After winter, when you start riding on a regular basis, it is always important to check everything real well to make sure that your bike is ready for regular riding.
Here’s my quick check list to ensure the motorcycle is ready:
- Check air pressure.
- Check oil level. It is usually good to replace the oil if the bike has sat for a long period of time.
- Check real drive fluid.
- Check radiator fluid level.
- Sight inspect the whole bike for any lose nuts and bolts.
- Take some light-weight oil and oil all the exterior moving parts, like clutch lever, front and rear brake levers, etc.
- Then give it a good cleaning.
Now you’re ready to ride!